- Ganoderma lucidum, better known as Reishi, is one of the most well-known medicinal mushrooms, also called Ling Zhi, which means "the sponge of immortality." It has been used in traditional medicine in the East for more than 4000 years, and its exceptional strength effectively strengthens the immune system and provides support for people who are often exposed to stress.
- Reishi contains more than a thousand important substances that have proven to stimulate and regulate the functions of the body. The most well-known and most frequently investigated active ingredients are groups of polysaccharides and triterpenes, and they are found in Reishi, Ganodermi Lucidum also has various vitamins and minerals.
- Polysaccharides in the form of beta glucans work on the immune system and on tumor cells and regulate arterial blood pressure. Triterpenes have an inhibitory effect on the release of histamine, they regulate the function of the liver cells, protecting them, improving oxygen consumption and regulating the level of LDL cholesterol, and are also attributed to the anti-thrombotic effect.
- Reishi sponge helps to strengthen natural resistance, maintain this resistance even after treatment is completed, and is also recommended for people who are exposed to severe physical exertion, are often tired, stressed and need support at all stages of stress (excitement, pain and stressful exhaustion) or they often overload their body with unhealthy eating and drinking.
- The use of Reishi mushroom is relatively safe, since after 2000 years of literature, no adverse side effects have been reported. Sensitive individuals may occasionally experience mild digestive problems or skin reactions, which usually disappear after a few days of enjoying it.
- Bio Reishi is a nutritional supplement from Ganoderma Lucidum's medicinal mushroom. Reishi, produced according to the guidelines of organic production and does not contain molds, pesticides or heavy metals. The product is completely (raw material, packaging, design) produced in Slovenia and is vegan and eco-certified.
Certifikati: vegan, organic, gluten-free
Teža: 0.1500 kg
Pakiranje: 150 g of powder Reishi mushrooms
Opozorilo: Dietary supplement. The use is not intended for children younger than 3 years, during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It does not contain ephedrains, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, colorings or sugars. Keep at a temperature of up to 25 ° C. Recommended daily quantities or The dose should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and diverse diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended daily dose
- For medical problems: 1-2 teaspoons a day.
- Preventive use: 2-4 spoons per day, up to 3 months, then 1 month of break.
Take the powder with water, yogurt, smoothie or mild tea for at least 20 minutes before or 30 minutes after a meal.
Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi also know as Ling Zhi (God Of Fungi) is one of the most powerful fungi.